The heart of the adoption doula is to serve well, and the message has been clear:
“I’m hungry to learn even more.”
We’ve decided to create a wonderful opportunity for advancement of learning for the adoption doula, beginning by creating a specialized tuition to enroll in the stillbirthday Birth & Bereavement Doula® certification program.
- this SBD Adoption Doula certification is a free add-on for the SBD alumni. At your SBD credentialing, you’ll be able to enter the SBD Adoption Doula network group and work through the syllabus. Our Student Resources will continue to develop for this program as well.
Click here to view the syllabus!
- those considering adoption for their biological children have a right to grieve, and as such, we have a responsibility to respond to that grief appropriately.
- those considering growing their family may (or may not!) have been impacted by perinatal bereavement
- the SBD Doula® program and website addresses ART, embryo adoption, LGBTQ+ and adoption, elective abortion and grief, adoption and grief, teen pregnancy (campus doulas), and more.
- the Church & Campus extended learning opportunity for SBD Doulas is a nice complement.
- you will receive all of the exceptional benefits of the stillbirthday global community.
- let us know if you’d like to help contribute to the development of this upcoming program.
Here’s the details:
- Complete $175 tuition for this special opportunity.
- Complete your profile for the Adoption Doulas website.
- You won’t need to purchase the Adoption Doula handbook – it’s included!
- Join the SBD Doula training Admissions group. You will learn the breadth of pregnancy and infant loss support for the Adoption Doula discount. This is a rolling enrollment with 4 sessions each year, all entirely online for your convenience.
- At graduation as an SBD Doula®, you’ll also receive free access into the SBD Adoption Doula extended learning.
- This is a $267+ value!
SBD Doula® certification + Adoption Doula Handbook + Adoption Doula extended learning =