The heart of the adoption doula is to serve well, and the message has been clear:
“I’m hungry to learn even more.”
We’ve decided to create a wonderful opportunity for advancement of learning for the adoption doula, beginning by creating a specialized tuition to enroll in the stillbirthday Birth & Bereavement Doula® certification program.
- this SBD Adoption Doula certification is a free add-on for the SBD alumni. At your SBD credentialing, you’ll be able to enter the SBD Adoption Doula network group and obtain the curriculum.
Click here to view the syllabus!
- those considering adoption for their biological children have a right to grieve, and as such, we have a responsibility to respond to that grief appropriately.
- those considering growing their family may (or may not!) have been impacted by perinatal bereavement
- the SBD Doula® program and website addresses ART, embryo adoption, LGBTQ+ and adoption, elective abortion and grief, adoption and grief, teen pregnancy (campus doulas), and more.
- the Church & Campus extended learning opportunity for SBD Doulas is a nice complement.
- you will receive all of the exceptional benefits of the stillbirthday global community.
Here’s the details:
- Complete $175 tuition for this special opportunity.
- Complete your profile for the Adoption Doulas website.
- You won’t need to purchase the Adoption Doula handbook – it’s included!
- Join the SBD Doula training Admissions group. You will learn the breadth of pregnancy and infant loss support for the Adoption Doula discount. This is a rolling enrollment with 4 sessions each year, all entirely online for your convenience.
- At graduation as an SBD Doula®, you’ll also receive free access into the SBD Adoption Doula extended learning.
- This is a $267+ value!
SBD Doula® certification + Adoption Doula Handbook + Adoption Doula extended learning =